No…. not those two! Get your minds out of the gutter!
I’m pretty sure that mine are “Room Service!”
There’s nothing more luxurious than waking up and having breakfast served to you while you relax in a fluffy bathrobe (and someone else cleans up the crumbs).
Some hotels have taken it to a new level – check out what you might find under the dome when room service knocks on your door in these hotels…
- Cotton House in Barcelona (an absolutely dreamy design hotel) is housed in a former cotton factory. You can select fabrics from an in room menu, and with one phone call have a custom shirt or dress designed.
- At the Conrad New York, room service will deliveryou a bottle of Prosecco with a freezer tote containing four ice pops so you can build your own signature cocktail.
- Anyone who follows my blog knows how much I love the Velas resorts – they get extra “health” cred for incorporating a charming fresh crudite platter on their complimentary room service menu!
- Eating on the run (or on the slopes?) Waldof Astoria Park City will wrap your quesadilla or burrito to go so you can tuck it in your pocket and eat it on the chairlift!
- The Betsey Hotel in Miami (image featured above) boasts a room service menu prepared by the award winning Chef from LT Steak & Seafood.
Another two words come to mind…. “Yes, please!!!!”